5 Reasons Why People Prefer Serviced Apartments Instead of Hotels
Temporary residences like serviced apartments and furnished suites are specifically designed to cater to short term and even long term accommodations complete with amenities and features that you need when you travel away from home. This kind of accommodation is very popular among business owners and companies. The good news is that leisure travellers and vacationers are starting to know and appreciate this kind of living arrangement. There are reasons why more and more people are renting furnished apartments and other types of alternative hotels and accommodation, these are:
- It is definitely cheaper compared with regular hotels. If you are going to average it based on the number of occupants and days, you get better bargain. In addition, the price of rent is fixed and you do not need to bother about service charges and other taxes. Vacationers find the home atmosphere convenient and the kitchen feature is a blessing as they will not worry about spending more money for tips and other service charges once they use the kitchen to cook their own food.
- Travelling in groups is never more fun. The downside of using hotel rooms is the fact that there are limited number of occupants allowed per room. With serviced apartments, your group can stay in one place; thus, there is no need to knock on many doors just to meet and talk with them. Serviced apartments or furnished suites also have living rooms where you can stay and spend time away with your group.
- It offers an ambiance as if you never left home and went on vacation. Hotels are too impersonal and very often makes guest go outside to look for enjoyment in order to avoid the cold atmosphere hotel rooms in general have; thus, it is an additional expense for leisure travellers and vacationers. The absence of a reception or lobby area is not a detriment as most apartments of this kind offer amenities and features regular hotels provide like meeting rooms, housekeeping, laundry, restaurants, and even parking spaces. So, one can have a residence and an office at the same time when you rent furnished apartments and other types of alternative residences in places that you travel.
- It is a home away from home since it has amenities that hotel rooms do not have like kitchen and dining area, furniture like a sofa bed, an office desk, and features which usual hotels offer like strong Wi-Fi connection, working area, and direct telephone lines.
- You can choose your desired location; you can choose one near your office or you can book one that is near famous landmarks and interesting places if you are a vacationer. You can have a single bedroom apartment for rent or a three bedroom apartment if you travel by groups.
Based on these reasons, it is not surprising that in days to come, serviced apartments will be the preferred choice when it comes to accommodations.
Source by Maria Marilyn Madrid