The post Marriott Bonvoy’s portfolio of luxury resorts in the Maldives sweeps major awards at the Travel + Leisure Luxury Awards Asia Pacific 2023 appeared first on TD (Travel Daily Media) Travel Daily.
Marriott Bonvoy’s portfolio of luxury hotels in the Maldives collected 8 awards in total. The awards are based on the votes of Travel + Leisure South East Asia readers and they celebrate excellence in the luxury travel industry and highlight the exceptional experiences offered by the resorts.
1.Top 10 Best Resorts – The Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Fari Islands: The Ritz-Carlton Maldives has secured a position among the top ten best resorts in the Maldives, showcasing its commitment to providing unparalleled luxury and exceptional guest experiences.
2. Top 5 Best Resort Spas – The Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Fari Islands : Recognized for its exceptional The Ritz-Carlton Spa, offering guests a sanctuary of rejuvenation and wellness amidst breathtaking surroundings.
3. Top 5 Most Outrageous Villas – The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort : The John Jacob Astor Estate at The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort has been recognized as one of the most outrageous in the Maldives, setting a new standard for luxury accommodations.
4. Top 5 Best GMs – Idu Ribeiro, W Maldives: Idu Ribeiro, General Manager of W Maldives, has been honored as the best general manager in the Maldives for the second consecutive year. His exceptional leadership and management skills play a vital role in creating unforgettable guest experiences.
5. Top 5 Best GMs – Marc Gussing, JW Marriott Maldives Resort & Spa : Travel + Leisure also paid tribute to Marc Gussing for leading a winning team and for putting the Maldives on the forefront as an ideal destination.
6. Top 5 Best House Reefs – W Maldives: W Maldives has been acknowledged for its breathtaking house reef, offering guests unparalleled opportunities to explore the vibrant marine life of the Maldives on their doorstep.
7. Top 5 Best Family Hotels – JW Marriott Maldives Resort & Spa: Praised as one of the top ten best family hotels, the resort provides a range of amenities including the FAMiLY by JW Little Griffins Kids Club and fun-filled activities for families to create cherished memories.
8. Top 5 Best Resort Pools – JW Marriott Maldives Resort & Spa: The stunning swimming pool at JW Marriott Maldives Resort & Spa has been commended for its beauty and elegance, providing guests with the ultimate relaxation and leisure experience.
Managing Director, Marriott International Luxury Asia Pacific (excluding China), Oriol Montal, expressed his delight at the outstanding performance of the four luxury resorts in the Maldives. “We are honored to receive this accolade from Travel + Leisure Luxury Awards Asia Pacific 2023. These awards are a testament to the unparalleled dedication of our associates in providing extraordinary experiences for our guests and will motivate us to continue delivering exceptional experiences,” he added.
Marriott Bonvoy’s luxury portfolio of resorts in the Maldives comprises of The Ritz-Carlton Maldives Fari Islands, The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, JW Marriott Maldives Resort & Spa and W Maldives, each located on their own private island and offering the ultimate dream getaway. For further information, visit www.MarriottBonvoy.com/Maldives
Marriott International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MAR) is based in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, and encompasses a portfolio of approximately 8,000 properties under 30 leading brands spanning 139 countries and territories. Marriott operates and franchises hotels and licenses vacation ownership resorts all around the world. The company offers Marriott Bonvoy®, its highly-awarded travel program. For more information, please visit our website at www.marriott.com, and for the latest company news, visit www.marriottnewscenter.com. In addition, connect with us on Facebook and @MarriottIntl on Twitter and Instagram.
About Marriott Bonvoy®
Marriott Bonvoy, Marriott International’s award-winning travel program and marketplace, gives members access to transformative, eye-opening experiences around the corner and across the globe. Marriott Bonvoy’s portfolio of 30 extraordinary brands offers renowned hospitality in the most memorable destinations in the world. Members can earn points for stays at hotels and resorts, including all-inclusive resorts and premium home rentals, as well as through everyday purchases with co-branded credit cards. Members can redeem their points for experiences including future stays, Marriott Bonvoy Moments, or through partners for luxurious products from Marriott Bonvoy Boutiques. With the Marriott Bonvoy app, members enjoy a level of personalization and contactless experience that allows them to travel with peace of mind. To enroll for free or for more information about Marriott Bonvoy, visit marriottbonvoy.com. To download the Marriott app, go here. Travelers can also connect with Marriott Bonvoy on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.