10 Most Expensive Hotels in the World
Top 10 lists should include the most expensive hotels in the world. These are aimed at people with more than enough money to burn.
1. Royal Penthouse Suite, President Wilson Hotel. Can you afford a $ 65,000-per-night stay? If so, check out what this most expensive hotel offers. Found in Geneva, Switzerland, the hotel offers enormous bedrooms, six huge bathrooms, and a suite that can hold 40 people. The view of the city and Lake Geneva from the inside is breathtaking.
2. The Presidential Suite, the Raj Palace Hotel. In Jaipur, India, a suite in the Raj Palace Hotel costs about $ 45,000 a night. It is one of the largest suites in Asia, with almost 1,500 square meters of space. Formerly Maharaja's residence, it has a lavishly decorated 4-floor apartment, private roof terrace, swimming pool, and panoramic view of Jaipur.
3. The Royal Villa. The Grand Resort Lagonissi in Athens, Greece offers this villa, which costs about fifty thousand dollars a night. Located in South Athens, this expensive resort hotel has all the luxury facilities. The calm waters of the Aegean Sea provide relaxation. On top of that, the Greek hospitality is hard to ignore.
4. Ty Warner Penthouse Suite. The Four Seasons Hotel in New York has a penthouse suite where you can stay for nearly $ 42,000 a night. That is like paying 30 dollars for every minute of your stay. The penthouse covers an area of 400 square meters. Since it is situated at the top of the building, it offers a 360-degree picturesque view of the Manhattan skyline. Aside from luxurious facilities, you also get services of a personal therapist and a private chauffeur.
5. Penthouse Suite, Hotel Martinez. This hotel is located in Cannes, France and has luxurious amenities, including a Michelin-starred restaurant and a piano bar. Then you are treated to a private beach experience. The expensive penthouse suite in particular has two bathrooms, a sauna spa bath and shower, and a huge terrace that gives visitors a magnificent view of the Bay of Cannes.
6. Hugh Hefner Sky Villa Palms Resort. This is the most expensive hotel in Las Vegas. The luxury villa features racy interiors with an enormous rotating circular bed, indoor pool, spa bath, large bathtub, bar, indoor waterfall, and poker table.
7. The Bridge Suite at the Atlantis. For $ 25,000 a night, you can stay at the Bridge Suite in Bahamas. The Atlantis Paradise Island Resort is ocean-themed. The two Royal Towers are connected by the 10-room Bridge Suite, which offers the splendid view of the lagoons and pools. However, make sure you book reservations 2 years before your intended stay.
8. Presidential Suite, Hotel Cala di Volpe. This is situated in Sardinia, Italy. The presidential suite is available for around $ 32,700 a night. Although it's not the most expensive, it probably is the most exquisite and most gorgeous suite in the world. The 3-bedroom luxury pad towers over the sprawling establishments within the luxurious Porto Cervo resort.
9. Villa La Cupola Suite. Rome's Westin Excelsior includes an expensive suite that is available for thirty thousand dollars a night. The stunning suite is one of the biggest in Europe. Its ancient Roman architecture draws tourists and visitors.
10. Ritz-Carlton Suite. For $ 26,000, you can enjoy the luxury of this suite in Tokyo. Expect an oversized marble bathroom, huge beds, frette linen sheets, rain shower booths, and flat-screen televisions.
Source by Cedric P Loiselle